Maintenance Program: Planned Maintenance Service
What is planned maintenance service?
Planned maintenance service is a service provided that makes sure your heating and air conditioning systems are functioning properly, especially when you need them most!
Why should I schedule planned maintenance?
Planned maintenance service is tailor-made to fit your specific requirements. Our HVAC certified technicians are familiar with all major makes and models and they will take good care of your equipment to make sure you won’t be surprised by a sudden breakdown or malfunction.
What is done during planned maintenance service?
The following procedures are adhered to and reported after every call:
- Report to owner upon arrival and departure
- Inspect equipment for service
- Clean compressors, motors, and fans
- Tighten electrical connections
- Inspect contact points for signs of burning
- Dust and/or clean any dirt or debris from electrical components
- Adjust pulleys and belts and replace belts as needed
- Oil or grease bearings
- Check refrigerant pressures
- Check supply and return air temperatures
- Check amperage draws of compressors and motors
- Check heat exchanger for cracks
- Test pilot assembly and gas valve
- Check evaporator and condenser coils for dirt build–up
- Clean and test condensate drains
- Change filters as needed
- Close equipment, replace all panels and screws, and check for proper operation
- Supply a written report stating the condition of the equipment and recommended improvements or repairs
- Lubricate fan and motor bearings
- Replace filter
- Check belt and drives and replace belts as needed
- Check burners and controls
- Adjust primary air mixture for efficiency
- Clean pilot and burners
- Inspect vent and draft diverter for defects
- Examine heating element for cracks
- Check operation of safety controls
- Check operation of temperature controls
Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Check operating pressures of compressor
- Check refrigerant charge
- Check for leaks if refrigerant charge is low
- Check to see if condensate pipe is draining
- Inspect condenser coil for dirt or damage
- Tighten all terminal connectors
- Inspect starter contacts, switches, and relays
- Check for general wear, rust, and deterioration
For your convenience, you can request a maintenance reminder online. If you have any questions about our planned maintenance services, please contact us or call us at 410-535-2234. We look forward to hearing from you!
Waldorf, La Plata, White Plains, Leonardtown, Lexington Park, Charlotte Hall Mechanicsville, Hollywood, Lusby, Huntingtown, Upper Marlboro, Brandywine, Indian Head, Bryans Road, Fort Washington, Edgewater, Annapolis, Deale, Shady side, Parol, North Beach, Chesapeake Beach, Sunderland Friendship, Hughesville, Great Mills, Ridge, Accokeek, Loveville, Owings, Broomes Island, Chaptico, Dowell, Saint Marys City, Drayden, Tall Timbers, Solomons, Solomons Island, Port Tobacco, Prince Frederick, Barstow, Callaway, Bushwood, Bryan Town, California, Dameron, Bowie, Clinton, Marbury, Nanjemoy, marshall Hall, Saint Indigoes, Callaway, Aquasco, Issue, Newburg,
Cobb Island, North Beach