Comfort Club™ Membership Program
What would happen if you never changed the oil in your car? Or, what if you never checked your car’s tires for wear? Like your car, your home’s cooling and heating system requires regular maintenance and service to operate safely and efficiently. Without it, serious problems can develop, causing you a great deal of damage to repair. In all cases all Manufacturers require annual maintenance to keep the warranty in good standing also.
The Leitch Heating and Air Conditioning, Comfort Club™, provides you with regular system checks. It’s a bi-annual planned check-up and service. The maintenance completed is designed to meet or exceed all manufacturer and extended warranty requirements for system maintenance and surpasses the recommendations set forth from the Department of Energy and most utility companies. A Comfort Club™ agreement will keep your system running at its peak.
As a Comfort Club™ member, you’ll receive:
- One Spring AC Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your air conditioner, plus one safety check, usually in the early spring or summer.
- One Fall Heating Maintenance – One precision tune-up, professional cleaning and rejuvenation of your furnace, plus one safety check, usually in the fall or winter.
Our maintenance program goes beyond the typical HVAC service. Membership advantages include:
1. System Lifespan – your system could last up to twice as long. It’s like getting two air conditioners and two furnaces for the price of one. The annual service you receive as part of your Comfort Club™ membership could double the remaining life of your air conditioner and furnace.
2. Save Money and Be “Green” – Your savings on utility bills could easily pay for annual service. Plus, conserving energy is important to the planet’s health.
3. Breakdown-Free Guarantee – Leitch HVAC Annual service helps reduce breakdowns and club members receive a reduced diagnostic fee and a 15% discount on all repairs.
4. Special Labor Rates – As a Comfort Club™ There are no overtime charges even on weekends.
5. Premier Client Rewards – As a Comfort Club™ member you enjoy special privileges. If you ever need service, you’ll receive priority service scheduling when setting your appointment.
6. Inflation Protection – Comfort Club™ membership is available for a low fee. Check with your service technician about how you can save with our Comfort Club™ membership.
Waldorf, La Plata, White Plains, Leonardtown, Lexington Park, Charlotte Hall Mechanicsville, Hollywood, Lusby, Huntingtown, Upper Marlboro, Brandywine, Indian Head, Bryans Road, Fort Washington, Edgewater, Annapolis, Deale, Shady side, Parol, North Beach, Chesapeake Beach, Sunderland Friendship, Hughesville, Great Mills, Ridge, Accokeek, Loveville, Owings, Broomes Island, Chaptico, Dowell, Saint Marys City, Drayden, Tall Timbers, Solomons, Solomons Island, Port Tobacco, Prince Frederick, Barstow, Callaway, Bushwood, Bryan Town, California, Dameron, Bowie, Clinton, Marbury, Nanjemoy, marshall Hall, Saint Indigoes, Callaway, Aquasco, Issue, Newburg,
Cobb Island, North Beach